Priority Placement Program -- PPP is a DOD program for placement of DOD civilian employees who are adversely affected by RIF, BRAC and re-stationing.
What does PPS stand for?
PPS stands for Priority Placement Program
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PPS
We have 644 other meanings of PPS in our Acronym Attic
- Price Per Seat (contractual service agreement)
- Price Per Share (stock market)
- Primary Power Source/Supply
- Primary Power System
- Primary Product Server
- Primary Protection System
- Principal Private Secretary (UK)
- Printer/Plotter System
- Priority Parcel Service (American Airlines)
- Priority Passenger Service (Singapore Airlines)
- Pro Player Stadium (Miami, FL, USA)
- Probability Proportional to Size
- Probability Proportionate to Size (sampling)
- Procurement for Public Sector (software)
- Product Performance Specification
- Production Packer Setting (wells)
- Production Planning System
- Production Printing Systems (various locations)
- Produktionsplanung und Steuerungssysteme (German: Production Planning and Control)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Department of Defense Priority Placement Program allows for the systematic referral of eligible DOD employees whose Air Force appropriated-fund civilian sponsors are involved in a permanent change of station.
Patterson said some of the possible support options include the Voluntary Early Retirement Authority, Voluntary Separation Incentive Pay, and placement via the Department of Defense Priority Placement Program.
To limit the impact on MTMC employees, outplacement efforts included Department of Defense Priority Placement Program and the Voluntary Separation Incentive Program.