The Foundation's priority funding areas include - leadership, management of nonprofits, higher education, Jewish education and continuity, and urban neighborhood renewal.
What does PFA stand for?
PFA stands for Priority Funding Area
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PFA
We have 213 other meanings of PFA in our Acronym Attic
- Premium Fund Account (insurance)
- Presbyterian Fellowship of Australia (religious group)
- Presidential Families of America (est. 1995)
- Press Foundation of Asia
- Pretty Freaking Awesome (Internet slang)
- Prevention of Food Adulteration Act (India)
- Primary Federal Agency
- Primary Feed Antenna
- Prime Factor Algorithm
- Printer Font ASCII
- Private Facility Access (Hekimian)
- Probability of False Alarm
- Process Flow Analysis
- Procurement Funding Authority
- Production Flow Analysis (computer integrated manufacturing)
- Professional Financial Advisor
- Professional Footballers Association
- Profunda Femoris Artery
- Progressive Fast Analysis (Exxon Mobil Corp.)
- Project Finance Advisory
Samples in periodicals archive:
Further HWNZ initiatives relevant to nursing included the voluntary bonding scheme; implementation of mandatory career planning for all HWNZ-funded students from 2012; targeted funding for aged care (300 training places); the 14 service reviews underway; and the three priority funding areas of aged care, mental health and rehabilitation.
It should be properly funded, promoted and expanded' not divided into priority funding areas with the 14 to 19-year old section getting the bigger slice at the expense of others.