The upgrade provides the most technologically advanced way of communicating color where users can easily store and share custom color data sets among vendors and/or production facilities Major Improvements: * A polarization filter has been included as a standard accessory enabling the device to measure and adhere to the Measurement Condition M3 of ISO 13655 * Printing quality control functions such as trapping, spot color density, and printing plate dot area * Target Match function displays the color difference of an ink from the target color and the density adjustment needed to bring the ink closer to the target color, allowing for better quality control of spot and process colors.
What does PQC stand for?
PQC stands for Printing Quality Control
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PQC
We have 28 other meanings of PQC in our Acronym Attic
- Paul Quinn College (Dallas, Texas)
- Pavement Quality Concrete
- Picture Quality Control
- Pistol Qualification Course
- Point, Quote, Comment (writing)
- Post-Qualifying Consortium (various organizations)
- Pre Qualification Criteria (various organizations)
- Pre-Qualifying Criteria
- Princess Queen Chan (club)
- Princeton Quadrangle Club (Princeton, NJ)
- Procurement Quality Control
- Product Quality Characteristic
- Productivity and Quality Center
- Project Quality Coordinator
- Protein Quality Control (biology)
- Pulp Quality Control
- Queensland Prisoners Advisory Committee (Australia)
- Priority Queuing Class Based Weighted Fair Queuing (Cisco QoS)
- Primate Quality Control Center
- Process Quality Control Chart
Samples in periodicals archive:
In order to maximise printing quality control, the building is an airtight system with few openings and strict lighting control that ensures chromatic quality during the printing process.
FlightCheck is the prepress solution for total printing quality control.