Davis has served as Senior Vice President and Chief Economist of Printing Industries of America since 1988.
What does PIA stand for?
PIA stands for Printing Industries of America
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PIA
We have 393 other meanings of PIA in our Acronym Attic
- Post Instructional Activity (aka homework)
- Power Injected Amplifier (structured home wiring for cable TV, internet, & audio distribution)
- Power Interface Assembly
- Pre Infarct Angina
- Pre-Incorporation Agreement (contracts)
- Preinstallation Acceptance (US NASA)
- Preliminary Interdependency Analysis (Integrated Risk Reduction of Information-Based Infrastructure Systems; EU)
- Primary Immunodeficiency Association
- Primary Insurance Amount (US Social Security)
- Primary Interop Assembly
- Priority Inversion Avoidance
- Prison Industry Authority (California)
- Privacy Impact Assessment
- Process Improvement Associates (training and management consulting company)
- Procurement Integrity Act
- Product Implementation Architecture
- Products in Action
- Professional Insurance Agents
- Professional Inventors Alliance
- Program Independent Assessment
Samples in periodicals archive:
DISC, a source of specialty packaging products for more than 40 years, has once again earned a place on the "Best Workplace in the Americas" list from the Printing Industries of America (PIA).
Printing Industries of America (PIA) recently presented Kodak with a 2012 InterTech Technology Award honoring Kodak's NEXPRESS Red Fluorescing Dry Ink's innovative capabilities.
print market grew six percent in 1994 and will grow another three percent in 1995, according to Ron Davis, chief economist for the Printing Industries of America, Alexandria, Va.
Vertis' work was selected by Printing Industries of America (PIA) as the best of 2,800 total entries based on the creation and production of outstanding print communications.
About Printing Industries of America: Printing Industries of America is the world's largest graphic arts trade association, representing an industry with approximately one million employees.
The Premier Print Awards is one of the graphic arts industry's largest worldwide printing competitions, hosted by Printing Industries of America, which recognizes those responsible for the creation and production Of outstanding print communications.
Printing Industries of America has confirmed Allegheny's ability to consistently produce and control color reproduction, referencing international printing standards based on ISO 12647-2 which demonstrates proper control of color workflow from proof to print CRANBERRY TOWNSHIP, Pa.