Ko Nishimura, president and CEO of Solectron, said, "The acquisition of Hewlett-Packard's LSID printed circuit assembly activity would complement our ongoing process and manufacturing engineering programs, and technology investments in the area of complex printed circuit board assembly.
What does PCBA stand for?
PCBA stands for Printed Circuit Board Assembly
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PCBA
We have 39 other meanings of PCBA in our Acronym Attic
- Pensacola Charter Boat Association (Pensacola, FL)
- Peoria County Bar Association (Peoria, IL)
- Pepsi Cola Bottling Association (Roanoke, TX)
- Philadelphia Contract Bridge Association
- Physically Challenged Bowhunters of America
- Pierce County Beekeepers Association (Olympia, WA)
- Polk County Builders Association (Florida)
- Portable Clinical Blood Analyzer
- Porter County Builders Association (Indiana)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Business Administration
- Privacy Certification for Business Associates
- Prosen Center for Business Advancement (University of Dallas, Texas)
- Proxim Certified Broadband Associate (certification)
- Punjab College of Business Administration (Pakistan)
- Pacific Coast Bankers Bank (San Francisco, CA)
- Phil Collins Big Band
- Prestressed Concrete Box Beam (bridge construction)
- Privileged Context Block Base (computer science)
- Process Control Block Base
- Pacific Coast Baptist Bible College (San Dimas, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NYSE:A) today announced the availability of the Agilent Medalist i3070 in-circuit test system for printed circuit board assembly.
We are excited to move into our new facility and we have already installed a new state-of-the-art surface mount technology printed circuit board assembly line," stated Roger Chang, Vice President, Asian Operations.
Nasdaq NM:BTUI), the leading supplier of advanced thermal processing equipment used for printed circuit board assembly, semiconductor packaging and advanced materials processing, will hold its quarterly conference call to discuss second quarter 2005 results and third quarter 2005 outlook on Friday, July 22, 2005, at 11:00 a.
Nasdaq NM: BTUI), the leading supplier of advanced thermal processing equipment used for printed circuit board assembly, semiconductor packaging and the manufacture of advanced ceramics, today announced that it served as Rolls Royce's primary contractor for the building of the world's first automated solid oxide fuel cell (SOFC) production line.
Nasdaq NM:BTUI), the leading supplier of advanced thermal processing equipment used for printed circuit board assembly, semiconductor packaging and advanced materials processing, will hold its quarterly conference call to discuss first quarter 2005 results and second quarter 2005 outlook on Friday, April 22, 2005, at 11:00 a.
offers manufacturing services and supports quick-turn complex printed circuit board assembly prototyping, new product introduction, and pilot production of electronic assemblies for technology innovators and original equipment and contract manufacturers.
New System Offers Fastest Time-to-Money Ratio for Printed Circuit Board Assembly Manufacturers Agilent Technologies Inc.