Readers Can Now Save, Send, and Share Print Content Online From Virtually Anywhere NEW YORK, June 19 /PRNewswire/ -- CMP's "CRN" and "VARBusiness," the premier publications in the IT solution provider community, today announced the introduction of WuliWeb, a free print-to-Web service from AirClic Inc.
What does P2W stand for?
P2W stands for Print-to-Web
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of P2W
We have 1 other meaning of P2W in our Acronym Attic
- Pay to Use
- Permit to Use
- Physical to Virtual
- Poly(2-Vinyl Pyridine)
- Passport To Wealth (internet based program)
- Pay to Win (gaming slang)
- Play to Win (gaming)
- Power to Weight (ratio)
- Powered Two-Wheeler (motorbike; UK)
- PowerPoint Warfare (slang for excessive use of briefing slides)
- Progress to Work (job training program; UK)
- Pollution Prevention World Information Network
- MHS X.419 Remote UA Access Protocol
- Norsk Rikskringkasting Program 3
- Parallel Porting and Productizing
- Parish Paths Partnership (UK)
- Past President, President, President-Elect (IEEE Computer Society)
- Pentium III
- People Planet Profit (Colorado Business for Social Responsibility)
- Perception and Performance Prototyper
Samples in periodicals archive:
to bring new consumer-oriented mobile applications and experiences based on Digimarc Mobile print-to-web linking technology to the U.
the largest North American printer of collectible cards, from Pokemon to Topps, to create the first paper-based WebCards, featuring PlanetPortal's patent-pending print-to-web technology.
com), will be the first business trade book published to use its :CRQ(TM) print-to-Web technology to connect readers precisely to extended information available on the Web.
Business Editors DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 5, 2001 Independent Phone Directory Publishers Can Now Offer Advertisers Print-to-Web Technology That Enables Internet-Enhanced Content The Association of Directory Publishers (ADP) has entered into an agreement with Digital:Convergence Corporation under which its Publisher Members may utilize the company's cutting-edge print-to-Web technology.
9 million readers is Internet enhancing its member communications with :CRQ ("See Our Cue") technology, the award-winning print-to-Web technology from Dallas-based Digital:Convergence Corporation.
Harcourt is creating a stronger bridge between technology and education by publishing more than 45 Internet-enhanced higher education textbooks that use :CRQ ("See Our Cue") technology, the award-winning print-to-Web technology from Dallas-based Digital:Convergence Corporation.
This total solution can be accessed via wireless and/or desktop systems, and provides a complete solution encompassing both product-to-web and print-to-web linking for both WAP and HTML environments.