ROCHESTER, NY--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 13, 1999-- The Print on Demand Initiative (PODi) has begun development of standards for integrating customer relationship management (CRM) systems with digital printing systems to enable high-quality, high-volume personalized printing.
What does PODI stand for?
PODI stands for Print On Demand Initiative
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of PODI
We have 1 other meaning of PODI in our Acronym Attic
- Process Order Development and Display System
- Path-Oriented Decision Making
- People Organized for the Defense & Equal Rights of Santa Barbara Youth (Santa Barbara, CA)
- People Organized in Defense of Earth and Her Resources (Texas)
- People Organized to Demand Environmental and Economic Rights (San Francisco, CA)
- Professional Opportunities for Developing Excellent Teachers (educational program; Virginia Commonwealth University; Richmond, VA)
- Night Photographic Exercise
- Payload Operations Data File
- Police Officers Defense Fund (Milwaukee, WI)
- Point of Departure Index (toxicology)
- Prediction of Damage in Service
- Photothermal and Optoelectronic Diagnostics Laboratories (University of Toronto; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Police Officers for Drug Law Reform (activist group; Waterford, MI)
- Plant Operational Data Management
- Prevention of Dangerous Military Activities
- Powiatowego Osrodka Doskonalenia Nauczycieli (Polish: District Teachers' Center of Excellence)
- Pants Off Dance Off
- Planning Official Development Officers (American Planning Association)
- Parenteral and Ophthalmic Drug Product (pharmaceuticals)
- Preliminary Outline Development Plan (Hong Kong)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bitstream (Nasdaq:BITS) announced today that it has joined the Print On Demand Initiative (PODi), an alliance of key vendors and service providers working in the digital color printing market.
MORTSEL, Belgium--(BUSINESS WIRE)--JANUARY 28, 1997--The Print On Demand Initiative (PODi) announced today the addition of Xeikon (Nasdaq: XEIKY) as its newest member.