A chapter on manual assembly discusses assembly work instructions, operation sequences, workstation and line layout, manufacturing methods analysis, principles of motion economy, and standard manufacturing process.
What does POME stand for?
POME stands for Principles of Motion Economy
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of POME
We have 18 other meanings of POME in our Acronym Attic
- Prepositioned Overseas Materiel, Configured to Unit Sets (US DoD)
- Prepositioning Of Materiel Configured to Unit Sets (JOPS)
- Plant Operations and Maintenance Division
- Post Operational Maintenance Drop
- Partially Observable Markov Decision Process (artificial intelligence)
- Palm Oil Mill Effluent
- Philosophy of Mathematics Education (journal)
- Point of Main Effort
- Point of Market Entry
- Powerless Over My Emotions
- Prisoner of Her Majesty of England
- Prisoner Of Mother England
- Product Of My Environment
- Pulmonary Oil Microembolism
- Property Operations, Maintenance & Energy Consultants (United Arab Emirates)
- Petty Officer Marine Engineering Mechanic (Royal Navy; UK)
- Practice Outcomes Monitoring and Evaluation System (National Cancer Institute)
- Peace Officers' Memorial Foundation (Texas)
- Phase-Only Matched Filtering (imaging)
- Polaris Missile Facility