A contract and court stipulation (when appropriate) confirming the principles and guidelines are an integral part of the process.
What does P&G stand for?
P&G stands for Principles and Guidelines (USACE)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of P&G
- Propellants & Explosives
- Planning and Evaluation Directorate
- Parents and Faculty
- Point and Figure (stock market chart)
- Police Officer & Firefighter
- Program and Financing (Executive Office of the President; Office of Management and Budget)
- Programs & Financial Management
- Pack & Go
- Petroleum & Gas
- Preliminary & General (construction industry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
National Commission for the Protection of Human Subjects of Biomedical and Behavioral Research, Belmont Report: Ethical Principles and Guidelines for the Protection of Human Subjects, Washington, DC: National Institutes of Health, 1979.
The study will work to develop and promote principles and guidelines for online journalism focusing on proper relationships between editorial content, advertising and e-commerce; the development of ethical standards and avoidance of conflicts of interest; and appropriate use of hyperlinking in a journalistic environment.