Achieving Anonymity via Clustering", Proceedings of the twenty-fifth ACM SIGMOD-SIGACT-SIGART symposium on Principles of database systems pp: 153-162, 2006, ISBN: 1-59593-318-2.
What does PODS stand for?
PODS stands for Principles Of Database Systems
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of PODS
We have 51 other meanings of PODS in our Acronym Attic
- Post Observation Data Processing System
- Palm OS Developer Suite
- Passive Occupant Detection System
- Physical Oceanography Data System
- Pilot Ocean Data System
- Pipeline Open Data Standard (pipeline GIS data model developed by Gas Research Institute)
- Plant Operations Data System
- Polar Orbiting Density Scanner (fictional)
- Portable Oil Diagnostic System
- Portable on Demand Storage
- Packet Over DSL
- Parametric Optical Design Tools (software)
- Peripheral Organ Distribution Volume
- Provincial Office on Domestic Violence (Canada)
- Potential-Optimized Discrete Variable Representation
- Pirates of Dark Water (game)
- Plague of Digital Warfare (gaming)
- Penn-Ohio DX (Distance) Society (amateur radio group)
- Paid Owned Earned Media (marketing)
- Panel of Experts
Samples in periodicals archive:
Presented at Nineteenth ACM SIGMOD-SIGACT-SIGART Symposium on Principles of Database Systems.
In Proceedings of the Fifteenth ACM SIGACT-SIGMOD-SIGART Symposium on Principles of Database Systems (PODS 1996, conference held June 3-5, 1996, Montreal, Canada) (pp.