In particular, he said it should be seen in atoms with very high principal quantum numbers, which are exactly what we study in our laboratory.
What does N stand for?
N stands for Principal Quantum Number (used in formulae in quantum physics)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of N
- Not for Release to Foreign Nationals
- Notch (type of filter)
- Nucleoprotein (virus protein)
- Number of Years
- Occupation Regular Issues (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Sensitive Unclassified (information)
- Set of Natural Numbers (math)
- Southwest Ontario (postal code designation, Canada)
- True Neutral (gaming)
- Unable to Locate Complainant (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- US DoT tire speed rating (87 mph)
- España Llaganya
- Nautical Miles
- Neural Inspiratory and Expiratory