Tyne and Wear Development Company is the principal point of contact for businesses in the region and has been helping local companies and inward investors with their development plans for more than two decades.
What does PPOC stand for?
PPOC stands for Principal Point of Contact
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PPOC
We have 13 other meanings of PPOC in our Acronym Attic
- Pollution Prevention Opportunity Assessment
- Power Pool of Alberta (Canada)
- Professional Peace Officers Association (Los Angeles County)
- Public Procurement Oversight Authority (Kenya)
- Payment Point Online Bank (Indonesia)
- Principal Place of Business
- Patient Plan of Care
- Pediatric Physicians' Organization at Children's (Hospital; Boston, MA)
- Platform Payload Operations Center
- Primary Point of Contact
- Prints and Photographs Online Catalog (Library of Congress)
- Procurement Point Of Contact
- Professional Photographers of Canada, Inc. (formerly Commercial and Press Photographers Association of Canada)
- Professional Photographers of Orange County
- Professional Photographers of Cape Cod
- Peapod.com (online grocery business; NASDAQ code)
- Pelvic Pain and Organic Dysfunction (syndrome)
- Pharmacy, Podiatry, Optometry and Dentistry (diabetes education; US CDC and US NIH)
- Pictorial Procedure Oriented Design System
- Point-to-Point Over Ethernet
Samples in periodicals archive:
Instead they began passing on the information to NATO, via officials with the rebel government, the National Transitional Council (NTC), said Lina, at the time a producer at the station who was Nomidia's principal point of contact.
The new rule prohibits "a lateral, back-pressure or blind-side hit to an opponent where the head is targeted and/or the principal point of contact.
While such consumer activism is less common today and the public probably has a better understanding of the supply chain, the supermarket remains the first and principal point of contact.
An Air Force Colonel, Lucia is the principal point of contact between the Department and DOD on operational military matters.
In addition, he will be the principal point of contact relative to athlete management outside of athletic, performance-based programs.
Under the new terms, Goodrich becomes the principal point of contact making it easier for the many branches of the French Ministry of Defence to do business with us.
The principal point of contact for administration of the PBL Awards program is Mr.