a)Appliance repairs direct ltd having its registered office & principal place of business at 68 callenders mill, simmonstown manor, celbridge, co.
What does PPOB stand for?
PPOB stands for Principal Place of Business
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PPOB
We have 4 other meanings of PPOB in our Acronym Attic
- Piratenpartei Österreichs (German: Pirate Party Austria)
- Partially Purified Extracts of Leaves
- Partial Pressure Oxygen
- Point-to-Point over ATM
- Political Parties and Organisations Act (est. 2002; Uganda)
- Pollution Prevention Opportunity Assessment
- Power Pool of Alberta (Canada)
- Professional Peace Officers Association (Los Angeles County)
- Public Procurement Oversight Authority (Kenya)
- Payment Point Online Bank (Indonesia)
- Patient Plan of Care
- Pediatric Physicians' Organization at Children's (Hospital; Boston, MA)
- Platform Payload Operations Center
- Primary Point of Contact
- Principal Point of Contact
- Prints and Photographs Online Catalog (Library of Congress)
- Procurement Point Of Contact
- Professional Photographers of Canada, Inc. (formerly Commercial and Press Photographers Association of Canada)
- Professional Photographers of Orange County
- Professional Photographers of Cape Cod
Samples in periodicals archive:
The licensee must obtain a permit to practice from the board in the jurisdiction where it has an office that is its principal place of business.
Any business entity whose principal place of business is located in a covered disaster area; see id.
NPH and Jackson are wholly owned by Prudential plc (NYSE:PUK), a company incorporated and with its principal place of business in the United Kingdom.
a)Kings club entertainment ltd having its registered office & principal place of business at c/o peter donohoe, plunkett house, 26 bridge street, cavan & (b)Urban front construction ltd having its registered office & principal place of business at harbour road, rush, co.
For Commerce Clause purposes, the company had a physical presence in Louisiana, because its principal place of business was in the state and it was managed from there.
A home office qualifies as a principal place of business even if it is used only for administrative or managerial activities.
Jackson National Life Insurance Company is an indirect subsidiary of Prudential plc, a company incorporated and with its principal place of business in the United Kingdom.