Principal environmental health officer Wayne Flowers said: "Mice can carry bacteria, viruses and parasites that can cause disease in humans.
What does PEHO stand for?
PEHO stands for Principal Environmental Health Officer (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of PEHO in our Acronym Attic
- Peripheral Elongated Hair Cells
- Primary Ear and Hearing Care (World Health Organization)
- Professional Eye Health Centre (Canada)
- High Density Polyethylene
- Promoting European Higher Education through Education Advising Centres' Network (international project)
- Princeton Ethical Humanist Fellowship (New Jersey)
- Payload Ethernet Hub Gateway
- Project for the Exposure of Hidden Institutions (Europe)
- Physical Education, Health and Music
- Probation Electronic Home Monitoring (criminal justice)
- Physical Education and Health Promotion (various locations)
- Planet Earth Home Page
- Post Employment Health Plan
- Public Employee Health Plan
- Periodic Examination and Health Promotion Center
- Peer Education in Human Relations
- Personal Electronic Health Records (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Physicians' Electronic Health Record Coalition
- Portland Environmental Hazards Research Center (Portland, OR)
- Pilot Evaluation of High Resolution Precipitation Products (weather prediction)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Anglesey's Principal Environmental Health officer Keith Rowlands said: "When dining out, you'll choose to go to a place where you like the food and you know you'll have a good time.
Joy Adams, principal environmental health officer at Coventry City Council, said: "This is a great result and gives the clear message that if residents ignore the law, the council will take legal action against them.
A letter written by David Dier, the Merthyr's principal environmental health officer, in 2002, saying: "The fact this supplier seems willing to tell untruths to enforcement officers and avoid traceability issues and correct labelling of high-risk foods, gives me great concerns.
Rowan Hughes, principal environmental health officer with the Vale council, said councils would need arrangements with commercial boarding kennels or charitable kennels.
Cathal Kearney, Principal Environmental Health Officer with the Western Health Board said he had visited the bar several times.
Principal environmental health officer Val Cameron said: "The situation has been brought under control and staff have implemented a very strict set of disinfection procedures in order to combat this infection.
The council's principal Environmental Health Officer, Mark Street, said it was "the best course of action for the welfare of the animal to have it put down".