Ultimately, however, the college's principal duty is to its students and their achievement.
What does PDY stand for?
PDY stands for Principal Duty
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PDY
We have 5 other meanings of PDY in our Acronym Attic
- Professional Development Exchange (various organizations)
- Pancreatic and Duodenal HomeoboX Gene 1
- Peripheral Dual Energy X-Ray Absorptiometry (bone density test)
- Peripheral Dual X-Ray Absorptiometry (densitometry)
- Process Data Exchange Institute
- Paderborn Dolphins Youth (football team in Paderborn, Germany)
- Pike-Delta-York (school district; Ohio)
- Positive Direction for Youth (faith-based youth conference)
- Present for Duty
- President's Dissertation Year (education)
- Professional Development Year
- Paul Dojack Youth Centre (Regina, Saskatchwean, Canada)
- Port Dalrymple Yacht Club (Australia)
- Pesadillas, Delirios y Locuras (Spanish: Delusions, Nightmares, and Madness; blog)
- Purpose Driven Youth Ministry
- Penang Diocesan Youth Network (Malaysia)
- Please do Your Own Research
- Physics Department, Yarmouk University (Jordan)
- Perfect Dark Zero (video game)
- Permanent Danger Zone (Mayon volcano; Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Their principal duty was to celebrate the four "Printers' Masses" offered every Saturday night/Sunday morning between midnight and 3 a.
Brandon's principal duty on the ship is readying the helicopters that the vessel carries and uses for land transport.
The principal duty of the choir is to provide music for the daily life of the cathedral for both regular worship and special services.
Rivera's principal duty as trustee will be to collect and liquidate the non-exempt property of the debtor(s) and to distribute the proceeds to creditors.
John - principal duty astronaut on the space station Thunderbird 5.
Once the corporation is insolvent, the directors' principal duty is to preserve the value of the corporation's assets for benefit of its creditors.
He said: "The principal duty of the police is the apprehension of criminal offenders.