Conolog Corporation (NASDAQ:CNLG), has begun development of its CM-100, substation hardened communication unit in conjunction with Princeton Technology Group (PTG).
What does PTC stand for?
PTC stands for Princeton Technology Group (Feasterville-Trevose, PA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PTC
We have 572 other meanings of PTC in our Acronym Attic
- Practical Training Class
- Pre-Trial Chamber (various locations)
- Pre-Trial Conference (various locations)
- Preaching to the Choir
- Pretrial Confinement
- Price to Consumer
- Pricing, Terms and Conditions
- Primary Technical Contact
- Primary Technical Course
- Primary Toll Carrier
- Private Trust Company (various locations)
- Private Tuition Center
- Procédés Techniques de Construction (French)
- Product Technology Center (various locations)
- Production Tax Credit
- Production to Count (crop insurance indemnity)
- Professional and Technical Communication (course)
- Professional Teachers Council (Australia)
- Professional Testing Corporation
- Professional Training Course (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Conolog Corporation , an engineering and design company that provides digital signal processing solutions to global electric utilities, announced today it has entered into acquisition/merger discussions with the Princeton Technology Group (PTG).