Chairman of the Princess Royal Class Locomotive Trust Brell Ewart said the Queen seemed genuinely interested in the restored locomotive.
What does PRCLT stand for?
PRCLT stands for Princess Royal Class Locomotive Trust (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Person-Robot Complex Interactive Scale (robotic psychology)
- Portable Remote Controlled Infantry Target System
- Protestant Reformed Churches of Jamaica
- Pacific Rim Curling League (Canada)
- Pakistan Reinsurance Company Limited
- Pakistan Reinsurance Company Ltd
- Pike River Coal Limited (New Zealand)
- Pipavav Railway Corporation Ltd. (India)
- Preaching the Revised Common Lectionary (online religious resource)
- Papers and Reports on Child Language Development (Stanford University)
- Master Chief Parachute Rigger (Naval Rating)
- Parallel Relay Channel Model
- Passive Radiation Countermeasures
- Power, Reset and Clock Management
- Pacific Research Center for Marine Biomedicine (University of Hawaii)
- Powell River Community Network
- Presbyterian Retirement Communities Northwest (Seattle, WA)
- Program Review Control Number (US Department of Education)
- Public Radio Capitol News (Pennsylvania)
- Povolzhsky Regional Center of New Information (Saratov State University; Saratov, Russia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Brell Ewart, chairman of The Princess Royal Class Locomotive Trust, which owns the Duchess of Sutherland, said: "I delighted we're relaunching the Duchess along the North Wales mainline.
Brell Ewart, chairman of The Princess Royal Class Locomotive Trust, which owns Duchess of Sutherland, says: "The Duchess was the pinnacle of British steam locomotive design.