Mobilotto"), today announced its second deployment of a mobile lottery application for The Princess Margaret Hospital Foundation Lotteries.
What does PMHF stand for?
PMHF stands for Princess Margaret Hospital Foundation (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PMHF
We have 2 other meanings of PMHF in our Acronym Attic
- Preventive Medical Health Care
- Primary Mental Health Care
- Pennsylvania Mental Health Consumers Association
- Philadelphia Mental Health Care Corporation
- Primary Mental Health Care Initiative (Australia)
- Pre-Medical and Health Care Studies (institute; Albion College; Albion, MI)
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District (California)
- Plate Machined Heat Exchanger
- Pseudo-Morphic High Electron Mobility Transistor
- Pitt Memorial Hospital Foundation (Greenville, NC)
- Pseudo-Morphic Heterojunction Field-Effect Transistor
- Pseudo-Morphic High Field-Effect Transistor
- Positive Mental Health Group (Birmingham, UK)
- Perham Memorial Hospital and Home (Perham, MN)
- Peel Mental Health Housing Coalition (Ontario, Canada)
- Pacific Modern Homes, Inc. (est. 1968; Elk Grove, CA)
- Pfizer Medical Humanities Initiative
- Pacific Marine Heritage Legacy (British Columbia, Canada)
- Police/Mental Health Liaison (Canada)
- Pioneer Mutual Hook and Ladder Society (Sacramento, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The program will be led and implemented by Sister Sister Breast Cancer Support Group, in collaboration with the Princess Margaret Hospital Foundation, and the Cancer Association of Grand Bahama.
Proceeds from the auction will go directly to The Princess Margaret Hospital Foundation in Toronto, Ontario benefiting the world famous facility where group member Kevin Hearn received a successful bone marrow transplant for treatment of leukemia in 1998.