AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2013 M2 COMMUNICATIONS More than 1,000 stranded passengers of the Carnival Dream (NYSE: CCL) (NYSE: CUK) cruise ship were airlifted out of the Princess Juliana International Airport on Friday on charter flights operated by Delta Airlines (NYSE: DAL), airport operators said.
What does PJIA stand for?
PJIA stands for Princess Juliana International Airport
This definition appears very rarely
- Peremba Jaya Holdings Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysia)
- Pacific Jetting International, Inc.
- Pacific Justice Institute (Sacramento, CA)
- Parachute Jumping Instructor
- Pattern Jury Instructions
- Phase Jump Inhibiter (Sins of a Solar Empire video game)
- Polyposis, Juvenile Intestinal
- Prejudgement Interest (civil litigation)
- Proper Job Instruction
- Prosthetic Joint Infection
- Persada Johor International Convention Centre (Johor Bahru, Malaysia)
- Pittsburgh Jewish Israeli Film Festival (Pennsylvania)
- Polish Japanese Institute of Information Technology
- Parsons Journal for Information Mapping (Parsons Institute for Information Mapping; New York)
- Pendidikan Jarak Jauh (Indonesian: Remote Education)
- Portland Jazz Jams (podshow)
- Preserves, Jellies and Jams (podcast)
- Program Jarak Jauh (Malay: Distance Learning Program; Malaysia)
- Projek Juta Juta (Indonesian: Million Million Project; band)
- Protection Judiciaire de la Jeunesse (French: Judicial Protection of Youth)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Maarten, March 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Over 1,000 stranded passengers of the Carnival Dream cruise ship were airlifted out of the Princess Juliana International Airport (SXM) on Friday on charter flights operated by Delta Airlines.
Maarten Over 1,000 stranded passengers of the Carnival Dream cruise ship were airlifted out of the Princess Juliana International Airport (SXM) on Friday on charter flights operated by Delta Airlines.
In addition to Jamaica, the Department of Civil Aviation, Curacao, Netherlands Antilles (DCA-NA), and the Princess Juliana International Airport (PJIA), St.
CIS (All Airports) * Ekaterinburg Koltsovo Airport - Winner * Sheremetyevo International Airport, Moscow - Highly Commended * Novosibirsk International Airport Tolmachevo * Saint Petersburg International Pulkovo Airport Europe (Over 4 Million Passengers) * Brussels Airport - Winner * Budapest Airport - Highly Commended * Hamburg Airport - Highly Commended * Amsterdam Schiphol Airport * Athens International Airport * Birmingham Airport Ltd * Munich Airport * Rome Fiumicino Airport Airports under 4 Million Passengers (excluding Africa & CIS) * Darwin International Airport - Winner * Queen Beatrix International Airport, Aruba - Highly Commended * Friedrichshafen Airport - Highly Commended * London City Airport * Princess Juliana International Airport, St.
The landing strip at the Princess Juliana International Airport is one of the world's smallest at a mere 2,300 yards.
As a company spokesman explained, contacts range from work on Cairo's Terminal 3 to the design for a new terminal building and related aircraft apron facilities at Princess Juliana International Airport, St Maarten, in the Netherlands Antilles.
Barths, allowing visitors to pass unrestricted through the island's Princess Juliana International Airport.