Professor Robertson, a native of Mermaid, Prince Edward Island, received his early education in the province, including three years of study at Prince of Wales College.
What does PWC stand for?
PWC stands for Prince of Wales College (former school, Charlottetown, PEI, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PWC
We have 169 other meanings of PWC in our Acronym Attic
- Political Warfare Committee
- Posted without Comment
- Potable Water Cabinet (various companies)
- Power Wheelchair
- Pratt & Whitney Canada (division of United Technologies Corporation)
- Pressurized Water Reactor
- PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP (accounting/consulting firm)
- Primary Work Center
- Primary Working Capital
- Primary/Program Work Code
- Prince William County (Virginia, USA)
- Principal Warfare Commander
- Proceed with Caution
- Professional Wedding Consultant
- Professional Women Controllers, Inc. (air traffic control specialists)
- Professional Women's Caucus
- Professionals in Workers' Compensation
- Prototype Window Class (computing)
- Psychosocial Working Conditions (UK survey)
- Public Warehousing Company (of Kuwait)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Allison University (New Brunswick) and Prince of Wales College (a founding institution of the University of Prince Edward Island).
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] MacKinnon got his education in political science and economics at Prince of Wales College, McGill and the University of Toronto.
In 1968, Loucks joined the faculty of Prince of Wales College in Charlottetown which, upon amalgamation in 1969, became the University of Prince Edward Island.