Egypt President's Council, a patron of the British Red Cross, and a council member of the Prince of Wales Business Leaders Forum.
What does PWBLF stand for?
PWBLF stands for Prince of Wales Business Leaders Forum
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Plane-Wave Born Approximation (with) Exchange
- Plane-Wave Born Approximation with Relativistic Effects
- Palace Wayward Boys Choir (skateboarding group)
- Passing Worthless Bank Check (crime)
- Peritoneal White Blood Cell (nephrology)
- Public Works Business Center (US Army)
- Plane-Wave Born Approximation with Exchange
- Philadelphia Wooden Boat Factory (Pennsylvania)
- Posterior Wall of the Bronchus Intermedius
- Port Wentworth Branch Library (Savannah, GA)
- Pacific West Broadcast Network (Las Vegas, NV)
- Pension and Welfare Benefit Program (Department of Labor)
- Personal and Work Background Questionnaire
- Passport to World Band Radio
- Perfect World Brasil
- Printed Wiring Board Resource Center
- Program Work Breakdown Structure
- Project Work Breakdown Structure
- Psychological Well-Being Scale
- Pro Wrestling Between the Sheets (website)
Samples in periodicals archive:
European companies are also getting into the act through the Prince of Wales Business Leaders Forum, which last year opened up an office in Guayaquil, Ecuador.
Buller is a Co-founder of the Prince of Wales Business Leaders Forum 2000 pilot program in Shanghai, which brought together Chinese CEOs and their foreign counterparts who engaged in extensive dialogue to learn from each other how to develop business using the best aspects from both cultures.
He is also Vice President and a member of the Board of the Prince of Wales Business Leaders Forum.
Conrad Hotels is an active member of the International Hotels Environmental Initiative (IHEI), a consortium of hotel companies brought together by the Prince of Wales Business Leaders Forum to address environmental issues.
Pete is also a board member of the International Apparel Federation, the Prince of Wales Business Leaders Forum and the Levi Strauss Foundation.