The 17 charities are: Breast Cancer Care Scotland; Borderline; Calum's Cabin; Children's Hospice Association Scotland; Childline; Children 1st; Darlinda's Charity; Erskine; Kilbryde Hospice; Leukaemia and Lymphoma Research; The Marina Dalglish Appeal; Mary's Meals; Nordoff-Robbins Music Therapy in Scotland; RNIB Scotland; Shelter Scotland; Prince and Princess of Wales Hospice and the Thistle Foundation.
What does PPWH stand for?
PPWH stands for Prince and Princess of Wales Hospice (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Pulp, Paper and Woodworkers Union of Canada
- Packaging & Packaging Waste Directive (EU)
- Pakistan Public Works Department
- Pikes Peak Workforce Center
- Pandemic Preparedness Working Group (various locations)
- Parallel-Plate Wave Guide
- Patent Policy Working Group (World Wide Web Consortium)
- Pikes Peak Weavers Guild (est. 1959)
- Posture Planning Work Group
- Precautionary Principle Working Group
- Plantation Pleasure Walking Horse Association of North Carolina (Raleigh, NC)
- Persatuan Pewarta Warga Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian Citizen Reporters Association)
- Pittsburgh Public Wireless Internet
- Planned Parenthood of Wisconsin
- Pregnant and Postpartum Women and Their Infants (drug intervention projects)
- Paper Work
- Polskie Przedsiebiorstwo Wydawnictw Kartograficznych (Polish map publisher)
- Picture Perfect Weight Loss (book)
- Participatory Processes in Water Management (conference)
- Pasir Panjang Wholesale Market (Singapore)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And he will be supported by his three daughters, Kelly, Lynsey and Lauren, as they join in with the Santa Dash, which will raise money for the Prince and Princess of Wales Hospice and their mum's charity, the Marina Dalglish Appeal.
Mrs Logan said she was "honoured" to be asked to take part in the ceremony in aid of the Prince and Princess of Wales Hospice in Glasgow.
Items from the Wimbledon aces boosted the Big City Ball auction in aid of the Prince and Princess of Wales Hospice in Glasgow.
From there he travelled to the Prince and Princess of Wales Hospice on the banks of the Clyde to meet cancer patients.
Liz, 44, last night urged people to join her to raise cash for the Marina Dalglish Appeal and the Prince and Princess of Wales Hospice.
John is helped in his battle with myeloma by his wife Isobel, 60, and Glasgow's Prince and Princess of Wales Hospice.
June told Charles she went to the Prince and Princess of Wales Hospice for complementary therapies including reflexology.