Prince Sultan bin Salman, president of the Board of Trustees of the Prince Salman Center for Disability Research (PSCDR), has announced the launch of a charity endowment program aimed to provide financial support to the PSCDR to expand its activities and scientific research programs.
What does PSCDR stand for?
PSCDR stands for Prince Salman Center for Disability Research (Saudi Arabia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSCDR
- Permanent Secretariat of the Community of Democracies (Poland)
- Pre-School Child Development
- Prenatal Smoking Cessation Database
- Private Security Company Registration and Adjudication (Iraq)
- Protective Security Coordination Division (US DHS)
- Public Safety Communications Division (California)
- Public Sector Collections and Disbursement
- Public Services and Complaints Department (Malaysian Chinese Association; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Puget Sound Career Development Association (Seattle, WA)
- Preliminary Software Critical Design Review
- Port Stephens Commercial Dolphin Watch Association (Australia)
- Phase Shift Control Electronics
- Power Systems Conference and Exposition (IEEE)
- Presbyterian School of Christian Education (Charlotte, NC)
- Private Sector Credit Extension
- Professional Studies and Continuing Education (Finger Lakes Community College; Canandaigua, NY)
- Public Safety Communication Europe (forum)
- Methadone Patient Support and Community Education Project (rehabilitation)
- Painting as the Smallest Conserved Evolutionary Unit Segments
- Pennsylvania State Chess Federation (Pittsburgh, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Riyadh, Muharram 25, 1434, Dec 9, 2012, SPA -- Crown Prince Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Deputy Premier, Minister of Defense and President of the Supreme Council of Prince Salman Center for Disability Research, has blessed naming the Center for Support Services of Special Education after the late Prince Sultan bin Abdulaziz Al Saud.
The event was part of the Saudi Forum on Universal Design held here yesterday coinciding with the Prince Salman Center for Disability Research (PSCDR) 20th Anniversary celebrations that took place here on Saturday.
He said Prince Salman Center for Disability Research (PSCDR) represents one of the shining examples of that philosophy which the c enter reflects in its program to prevent disability through scientific research.
Mufleh Bin Rubiean Qahtani; Executive Director of Prince Salman Center for Disability Research Dr.
Prince Sultan bin Salman, president of the Board of Trustees of the Prince Salman Center for Disability Research (PSCDR), talked extensively with Al-Riyadh newspaper on the center as it celebrated its 20th anniversary last week.
In a message delivered prior to commemorating the 20th anniversary of Prince Salman Center for Disability Research (PSCDR), at King Fahd Cultural Center in Riyadh to be held on Saturday, Prince Sultan, chairman of PSCDR said, "We are committed to advancing new research to determine the causes behind disabilities, as well as developing new strategies to prevent them and reduce their impact on individuals.
Prince Sultan bin Salman, co-founder and chairman of the board of directors of the Prince Salman Center for Disability Research (PSCDR), underscored the importance of PSCDR's 20th anniversary which will be celebrated on Dec.