He was educated at Prince Henry's Grammar School, Evesham, and Birmingham College of Art, where he met his wife Mary.
What does PHGS stand for?
PHGS stands for Prince Henry's Grammar School
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PHGS
We have 1 other meaning of PHGS in our Acronym Attic
- Partially Hydrolyzed Guar Gum
- Prince Hall Grand Lodge
- Philippine History Group of Los Angeles (California)
- Phospholipid Hydroperoxide Glutathione Peroxidase (mammalian enzyme)
- Public Health Gambling Project (University of Toronto; Canada)
- Public Health Genomics Program (Department of Community Health; Michigan)
- Public Health Grand Rounds (national telecast and global live Webcast)
- Palm Hills Golf Resort & Country Club (Thailand)
- Painted Hills Genealogy Society
- Predicted Harvard Group Scale
- Pittsburgh Human Gene Therapy Center (Pennsylvania)
- Public Health Genetics Unit (UK)
- Past Health History
- Pasukan Anti Huru-Hara (Anti Riot Task Force)
- Per Half Hour
- Phillips Head (screw)
- Planar Halogenated Hydrocarbon
- Post Harvest Handling (agriculture)
- Provinciale Handelsschool Hasselt (school)
- Purse Hating Husband
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prince Henry's Grammar School, Otley took the Under-18 trophy by beating St Columba's College, St Alban's 18-11 in their showpiece.
The match kicks-off at 11am and is followed by the other semi-final between Prince Henry's Grammar School, Otley, and Cranbrook School at 1pm.
Nigel Jones (Cheltenham) Prince Henry's Grammar School, Evesham.