Zion Church, member of the Quinsigamond Lodge of Elk's 173; The Past Exalted Rulers Council #2; The King David Lodge #7 of the Prince Hall Grand Lodge F & A.
What does PHGL stand for?
PHGL stands for Prince Hall Grand Lodge
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of PHGL in our Acronym Attic
- Public Health Goal
- Punjab Home Guards (India)
- N-Phthalamoyl-L-Glutamic Acid
- Parallel Hybrid Genetic Algorithm
- Peak Horizontal Ground Accelerations (earthquake measurement)
- Portland Highland Games Association (Scottish Highland music; Portland, OR)
- Palos Heights Garden Club (Illinois)
- Pastoralists and Hunter Gatherers Ethnic Minorities Network (Kenya)
- Public Health Genomics European Network
- Partially Hydrolyzed Guar Gum
- Philippine History Group of Los Angeles (California)
- Phospholipid Hydroperoxide Glutathione Peroxidase (mammalian enzyme)
- Public Health Gambling Project (University of Toronto; Canada)
- Public Health Genomics Program (Department of Community Health; Michigan)
- Public Health Grand Rounds (national telecast and global live Webcast)
- Palm Hills Golf Resort & Country Club (Thailand)
- Painted Hills Genealogy Society
- Predicted Harvard Group Scale
- Prince Henry's Grammar School
- Pittsburgh Human Gene Therapy Center (Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NEW YORK, June 30 /PRNewswire/ -- On July 26, 2004, The Abyssinian Baptist Church and the Prince Hall Grand Lodge celebrate their 21st annual Golf Classic in honor of African American golf pioneer Ted Rhodes at the Emerson Golf Club in Emerson, New Jersey.
Meekins Lodge 103 hosted a public installation ceremony for 76 officers from Districts 12 and 13 of The Most Worshipful Prince Hall Grand Lodge of the Free and Accepted Masons of California.
11 /PRNewswire/ -- The Pennsylvania Freemasons of the Grand Lodge of Pennsylvania and Prince Hall Grand Lodge have come together to combine efforts with the Pennsylvania State Police and the PA DUI Association to give Pennsylvania schools the opportunity to participate in a national prevention program called "Every 30 Minutes.