334 QH452 Primed in situ labeling (PRINS) and in situ polymerase chain reaction (PCR) techniques have become for studying chromosomal aneuploidy and rearrangements, gene localization and expression, and genomic expression.
What does PRINS stand for?
PRINS stands for Primed in Situ Labeling (method of detecting chromosomal aberrations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PRINS
We have 1 other meaning of PRINS in our Acronym Attic
- Problems, Resources, and Issues in Mathematics Undergraduate Studies
- Partnership for Rural Inverness & Nairn
- Puerto Rico International Airlines, Inc.
- Projects In Controlled Environments (UK project management methodology)
- Prospects of Injured Children
- Protection, Rest, Ice, NSAIDs, Compression, and Elevation
- Projects IN Controlled Environments (UK)
- Prolonged Reversible Ischemic Neurologic Deficit
- Protracted Regressive Ischemic Neurologic Disorders
- Principle Musician (US Navy)
- Professional Resources in Nutrition Sciences (website)
- Primed in Situ DNA Labeling En Suspension
- Printing Industry Markup Language
- Pediatric Rheumatology International Trials Organization
- Public Relations Institute of New Zealand
- Peace Research Institute Oslo
- Poverty Related Infection Oriented Research (HIV/AIDS)
- International Conference on Pattern Recognition and Information Processing
- Pattern Recognition and Image Processing