75 percent, while the prime lending rates were reduced to 18.
What does PLR stand for?
PLR stands for Prime Lending Rate
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PLR
We have 84 other meanings of PLR in our Acronym Attic
- Permissible Loss Ratio (risk management)
- Philippine Liberation Ribbon
- Physician Labeling Rule (US FDA)
- Pig Launcher & Receiver (oceaneering)
- Pipeline and Riser (offshore drilling)
- Place Louis Riel (hotel; Winnipeg, Canada)
- Polská Lidová Republika (People's Republic of Poland)
- Preliminary Loss Report (US Army)
- Prequential Likelihood Ratio
- Primary Lock Reinforcement (various companies)
- Private Label Rights
- Private Letter Ruling (IRS)
- Programmable Logic Relay
- Pronóstico de Largo-Rango (Spanish: Long-Range Forecast)
- Proportional Loss Rate
- Provider of Last Resort (electric utility)
- Public Lending Right
- Public Letter of Reprimand (Medical Board of California)
- Public Liberty Radio
- Pulse Link Repeater
Samples in periodicals archive:
Today's announcement by the MPC to cut the prime lending rate by 100 basis points is good news for consumers," Chris de Kock, executive head of sales and marketing at WesBank, told the SAPA news agency.
In a surprise move, HSBC announced minutes before the close of the stock market's morning trading session that it would lower its prime lending rate from 5.
In recent years, banks have matched the change in the federal funds rate with an identical change in their prime lending rate often on the same day as the Fed's announcement.
Bancorp (NYSE: USB) announced it will lower its prime lending rate to 3.
Global Banking News-August 12, 2011--HSBC leaves prime lending rate steady in HK(C)2011 ENPublishing - http://www.
It is with great pleasure that we announce that our prime lending rate and home loan base rate will be dropped by 1 % to 11.
8 Kyodo Mizuho Corporate Bank said Thursday it will reduce its long-term prime lending rate 0.