The Company previously announced the filing of a proxy statement, on December 15, 1998, for the proposed acquisition of controlling interest of Prime Gaming Philippines, Inc.
What does PGPI stand for?
PGPI stands for Prime Gaming Philippines, Inc. (Makati City, Philippines)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PGPI
- Prince Georges County Police Department (Maryland)
- Professional Group on Product Engineering and Production
- Perdana Global Peace Forum (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Plant Growth-Promoting Fungus (botany)
- Park Grove Pet Hospital (Cottage Grove, MN)
- Peptidyl-Glutamyl Peptide-Hydrolyzing (enzyme)
- Project Gutenberg of the Philippines (electronic books)
- Performance Growth Partners, Inc. (various locations)
- Philex Gold Philippines, Inc. (Philex Mining Corporation; Philippines)
- Pretty Good Privacy for the Internet
- Prince George Public Interest Research Group (Canada)
- Pacific Golden Plover (bird)
- Pacific Grove Public Library (Pacific Grove, WA)
- Philip Garside Publishing Ltd. (Wellington, New Zealand)
- Pleasant Grove Public Library (various locations)
- Prince George Public Library (Prince George, British Columbia, Canada)
- Parallel Gradient Projection Method
- Plant Growth Promoting Microorganism
- Postgraduate Programme in Management (India)
- Pulse Group Position Modulation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Company is presently responding to comments received from the SEC regarding its preliminary proxy filing for the proposed acquisition of a controlling interest in Prime Gaming Philippines, Inc.