uk Global Banking News - 19 December 2012 Brummer & Partners, a Sweden-based hedge fund manager, has issued a mandate to Citigroup Inc (NYSE: C) to provide depositary, custody and prime brokerage services for its recently launched, Carve fund.
What does PBS stand for?
PBS stands for Prime Brokerage Services
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PBS
We have 394 other meanings of PBS in our Acronym Attic
- Post-Baccalaureate Studies
- Potential Breakup Song (song by Aly & AJ)
- Power Bus Simulator
- Powerful Blue Shovels (band)
- Pre Boarding Screening (travel)
- Preferential Bidding by Seniority
- Preferential Bidding System
- President's Budget Submission
- Pressure Boundary Subsystem
- Pretty Boy Swag (Soulja Boy song)
- Principles of Biomedical Science (University of Melbourne course)
- Prioritized Burst Segmentation
- Process-Based Security (Systems Advisory Group Enterprises, Inc.)
- Product Breakdown Structure
- Production Base Support
- Production Based Specification
- Professional Benefit Services
- Professional Bodywork Strategies
- Professional Bowhunters Society
- Professional Building Systems (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- For 35 years, Triad Securities has strived to provide clients with the most comprehensive data on the new issue marketplace, the best possible execution price, and class-leading prime brokerage services for over 300 institutional, hedge fund, and professional investors.
amp;#8220;Since the first time we offer services on foreign exchange trading, we have seen a continuous growth of demands for foreign exchange prime brokerage services mostly from our strong counterparties regardless of the fact that some prominent financial institutions have been required to exit from their businesses due to economic turmoil,” said Sebastian Pacey, Laeken International Chief Executive Officer.
The capital increase is in accordance with Samsung Securities' plan to launch prime brokerage services, catering to hedge funds, after the Financial Services Commission released a plan to introduce such funds in South Korea this year.
It has also opened its new office in Singapore and expanded its Fixed Income Services and Forex Prime Brokerage Services in the United States.
today announces that Citi FX will provide foreign exchange prime brokerage services to eligible brokers using FX Bridge's trading platform to offer options, CFDs and spot FX trading to clients.
Murray was formerly Partner and Managing Director of Prime Brokerage Services at Shoreline Trading Group where he spent the past seven years.
Merlin offers prime brokerage services to more than 500 clients, largely hedge funds.