The Primate's World Relief and Development Fund (PWRDF), the relief and development arm of the Anglican Church of Canada, supports school feeding programs in 33 schools in Haiti, which is still recovering from the devastating January 2010 earthquake.
What does PWRDF stand for?
PWRDF stands for Primate's World Relief and Development Fund
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Prairie West Regional College (Canada)
- Prairie Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre Inc. (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- Prince William Rowing Club
- Pro Wrestling Republican Coalition
- Production World Rally Championship
- Public Works Research Center
- Priority Water Resources Caution Area
- Palawan Wildlife Rescue and Conservation Center (Philippines)
- People with Recovery and Disabilities (Tucson, AZ)
- Projekt Wszystkie Rymy Dozwolone (Polish: Project All Rymy Allowed; Polish rap group)
- Philippine Water Revolving Fund
- Patrick White Readers' Group
- Produced Water Reinjection (oil & gas industry)
- Public Works Research Institute
- Pre-Positioned War Reserve Materiel
- Prepositioned War Reserve Materiel Requirement
- Pre-Positioned War Reserve Materiel Requirement Protectable (US DoD)
- Prepositioned War Reserve Materiel Stock
- Passive Wavelength Routing Node
- Passive Wavelength-Routed Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
Anglican Journal staff writer Marites Sison spent time visiting Burundi, accompanying a delegation from the Primate's World Relief and Development Fund (PWRDF).
Fifty years in 20 months: help us celebrate the first 50 amazing years of The Primate's World Relief and Development Fund and make the next 50 even more meaningful.
Jill Martin, manager of finance with the Primate's World Relief and Development Fund, was recently elected president of the board of directors of Oikocredit, a worldwide co-operative society.
The diocese of Fredericton has presented a $50,000 cheque to the HIV/AIDS campaign of the Primate's World Relief and Development Fund (PWRDF) from funds raised by the bishop and parishioners who walked for miles across the diocese to raise awareness about the disease and to sign up sponsors.
Lewis' foundation and the Primate's World Relief and Development Fund.
STAFF The Primate's World Relief and Development Fund (PWRDF), the relief and development arm of the Anglican Church of Canada, has sent $25,000 in response to an appeal made by a global alliance of churches sending relief to civilians uprooted by the Israeli offensive in Lebanon.
The letter also said that "in the spirit of our commitment to reach out to those who endure immense suffering, the offering should be designated to the (Lutheran) Global Hunger and Development Appeal or the (Anglican) Primate's World Relief and Development Fund.