Jones' primary treating physician was Vice President Dick Cheney's cardiologist, Jonathan Reiner, M.
What does PTP stand for?
PTP stands for Primary Treating Physician
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PTP
We have 255 other meanings of PTP in our Acronym Attic
- Pre-Treatment Plant
- Precision Time Protocol (IEEE 1588)
- Preferred Technology Program
- Prepaid Travel Program
- Prescriptive Transitional Program
- Present Time Problem (Scientology)
- Press Through Packaging (blister packaging)
- Pretty Terrific Person
- Prevention Through People
- Previously Treated Psychosis
- Prime Time Player
- Priston Tale Philippines (gaming)
- Process Test Plan/Procedure
- Procure to Pay (business process used especially when design enterprise resource planning system)
- Product Test Panel (various organizations)
- Professional Tax Preparer
- Professional Training Partnership (UK)
- Professional Transportation Planner (certification; Institute of Transportation Engineers)
- Professions Training Program
- Program Test Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
These materials can also be expanded upon when the lawyer consults with his or her own expert witnesses or sometimes the primary treating physician.
In addition, HCOs allow for better coordination of care between the employees' primary treating physician and other specialists.
EOS has a large statewide network of over 14,000 primary treating physicians, and thousands of specialists and hospitals.