The proposed rule defines CRE loans as those secured by five or more residential units or by non-farm, non-residential real property, with the primary source of repayment to be derived from rental income or from the proceeds of the sale, refinancing or permanent financing of the property.
What does PSOR stand for?
PSOR stands for Primary Source of Repayment
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PSOR
We have 3 other meanings of PSOR in our Acronym Attic
- Plastic Small Outline Package
- Pool Safety Operating Procedure (UK)
- Post School Options Program (Disability Services Commission; Australia)
- Power Small Outline Package
- Practice Support Outreach Program (Pennsylvania)
- Pretreatment Systolic Orthostatic Blood Pressure
- Programs and Services for Older Persons (Southwestern Illinois College; Belleville, IL)
- Phantasy Star Online PC (game)
- Partial State of Recharge
- Point Successive Over Relaxation (simulation method)
- Probability, Statistics and Operational Research (conference)
- Processor State Observability Register
- Public Sex Offender Registry
- Patient Safety Officers Society (est. 2001)
- Perceived Sense of Slip (posture stability test)
- Portable Scalable Operating System (Alcatel)
- Power System on Silicon
- Profiler Surface Observing System
- Project Save Our Soldiers (Englewood, CO)
- Project Specific Output Specifications
Samples in periodicals archive:
While Heritage Bank intends to continue with the delivery of asset based loans, it is restructuring its approach to rely less on liquidation of assets as a primary source of repayment.
Similarly, a business loan(14) transaction of $1 million or less in which the real property is not the primary source of repayment is exempt from the appraisal requirement but still requires an appropriate evaluation of the collateral.
The primary source of repayment is Kazkommertsbank, Kazakhstan's largest bank.
The city intends to use riverboat gaming revenues as the primary source of repayment on the bonds.
Collections on accounts receivable will be the primary source of repayment.
Sonatrach would be the primary source of repayment under the Ex-Im Bank credit line; its obligations would not be guaranteed by the Algerian government.
Given that Holdings debt obligations will rely significantly on cash distributions from EPD as a primary source of repayment, the proposed Holdings credit facility has indirect credit and financial implications for EPOLP.