3) Cortical mapping was performed to document primary sensorimotor localization.
What does SM1 stand for?
SM1 stands for Primary Sensorimotor
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SM1
We have 1 other meaning of SM1 in our Acronym Attic
- System Manager/Item Manager
- Smooth Muscle Area per Millimeter Basement Membrane
- Smooth Muscle Cells/Pericytes
- Servicing Mission/Planning and Replanning Tool (Hubble Space Telescope)
- Styrene Monomer/Propylene Oxide
- Stores Management And Remote Set Fuzing
- Smart Munition/Smart Submunition
- Soldier's Manual/Trainer's Guide
- Saturday Morning Television (UK)
- Signalman First Class (Naval Rating)
- Someone (chat)
- Scary Movie 2 (movie)
- Second Servicing Mission (of the Hubble Telescope)
- Signalman Second Class (Naval Rating)
- Spider-Man 2 (movie)
- Sstreet Modified 2 (SCCA autocross racing)
- Standard Missile 2 (US Naval Missiles)
- Servicing Mission #3 (Hubble Telescope)
- Shader Model 3 (graphics card pixel shader technology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The sensor was located over a part of the brain called the primary sensorimotor cortex, a region associated with voluntary movement.
In conclusion, his study suggests hat writer's ramp is associated with microstructural changes involving fibers that carry afferents (information from senses to the brain) and efferents (motor information from the brain to the muscles) to the primary sensorimotor cortex.