A/Ontario/RV1273/05 was isolated in primary rhesus monkey kidney cells from a nasal swab specimen collected as part of a diagnostic workup from an otherwise healthy farm worker in Ontario in whom ILI developed 2-3 days after onset of ILI among pigs on his premises.
What does PRMK stand for?
PRMK stands for Primary Rhesus Monkey Kidney Cell
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of PRMK in our Acronym Attic
- Powell River Minor Hockey Association (Powell River, BC, Canada)
- Prince Rupert Minor Hockey Association (Canada)
- Patriot Risk Management, Inc. (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- Presbyterian Reformed Ministries International (Black Mountain, NC)
- Primary Residential Mortgage Inc
- Principal Residential Mortgage, Inc. (various locations)
- Professional Risk Managers' International Association
- Puerto Rican Maternal and Infant Health Project
- Police Records Management Information System
- Printing Resources Management Information System
- Partial Response Maximum Likelihood
- Pandita Ramabai Mukti Mission (development charity; India)
- Pilotage Risk Management Methodology (Canada)
- Project Reality Mini-Mod (gaming, Battlefield 2)
- Propagative R-Matrix Method
- Paleontological Resources Monitoring and Mitigation Plan
- Permanent Representative to the United Nations (Canada)
- Partially Restricted Molecular Orbital
- Patient Revenue Management Organization
Samples in periodicals archive:
SARS-CoV infects Vero, Vero E6, and primary rhesus monkey kidney cells in culture, and infected cells have a nested set of eight 3' co-terminal of mRNAs, each of which has at its 5' end a leader sequence derived from the 5' terminus of the genome (6,12).