In Canada, CP moves Canadian Forces' equipment and is one of Canada's most supportive employers of primary Reserve Force personnel.
What does PRes stand for?
PRes stands for Primary Reserve (Canadian armed forces)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PRes
We have 23 other meanings of PRes in our Acronym Attic
- Prudential Real Estate and Relocation Services
- Atmospheric Pressure
- Patent Retrieval Evaluation Score (informatics)
- Pôle de Recherche et d'Enseignement Supérieur (French: Center for Research and Higher Education)
- Posterior Reversible Encephalopathy Syndrome (hypertensive encephalopathy)
- Present (abstention 'vote' or recorded show of presence, US Congress)
- Pressure (meteorology)
- Program for the Retention of Engineering Students
- Program Reporting & Evaluation System
- Presidential Budget
- President's Hundred Tab
- Programa Regional de Seguridad Alimentaria y Nutricional Para Centro América (Spanish; Guatemala)
- Prevention of Sporadic Adematous Polyps
- Presence Research Encompassing Sensory Enhancement NeuroScience Cerebral Computer Interfaces and Applications (UK)
- Practical Resources for Educators Seeking Effective New Technologies (University of Delaware, USA)
- Programa de Preservação do Patrimônio Histórico Ferroviário (Historic Railroad Heritages Preservation Program, Brazil)
- Prospective Randomized Enalapril Study Evaluating Regression of Ventricular Enlargement
Samples in periodicals archive:
REstore is the first demand response aggregator to offer a significant volume of primary reserve by aggregating of a portfolio of industrial power consumers.
REstore is the first demand side aggregator, which has ever delivered into the European dynamic primary reserve market, which has historically been closed to demand response.
The dollar s status as the primary reserve currency has come under fire as it weakens, particularly from China, whose foreign exchange reserves surged to a global record of 2.
is going to be the world's primary reserve currency for .
We've noted that, apart from the current situation, there is no precedent for any non-redeemable paper currency being held as the primary reserve of the world's central banks.
They are designed to allow youth to enroll in the Primary Reserve and complete basic training during the summer months of July to August.
The dollar's position as the world's primary reserve currency allows the Fed to engage in currency expansion to a greater degree than any other central bank.