Distributed Sync offers a standard, primary reference clock traceable for 2.
What does PRC stand for?
PRC stands for Primary Reference Clock (ITU)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PRC
We have 508 other meanings of PRC in our Acronym Attic
- Precast Reinforced Concrete
- Precision Response Corporation (outsourcing)
- Prentke Romich Company
- Prescott, AZ, USA (Airport Code)
- Preservation Resource Center
- Presidential Reserve Call-Up (United States Code, Title X, Chapter 12-304)
- Prestige Class (Dungeons & Dragons gaming)
- Prevention Research Center
- Prevention Retention and Contingency (program; Ohio Department of Job and Family Services)
- Primary Rate Card (Network Equipment Technologies)
- Prime Restaurants of Canada
- Prince (Amtrak station code; Prince, WV)
- Principal Ratio Combining
- Print Recovery Concepts (Standish, ME)
- Privacy Rights Clearinghouse
- Private Channel
- Process Reaction Curve (chemical engineering)
- Process Review Committee
- Procurement Review Committee
- Produced a Certificate (Quaker religion)
Samples in periodicals archive:
a developer of ultra precise and reliable hardware-based network time and synchronization technology, has announced the immediate availability of its high-performance Cern C-2000 Primary Reference Source (PRS) and Primary Reference Clock (PRC).
The primary reference clock for the entire hot staging and testing event was provided by Symmetricom's CsIII cesium reference standard.
In case of GPS loss, the 4370A, when configured with redundant timing inputs will automatically switch to an auxiliary input to continually provide outputs that are traceable to a primary reference clock.
In December of 2004 our StarSync(TM) 5850 basic Primary Reference Clock (PRC) was NEBS Level 3 certified.
Symmetricom's primary reference clocks and timing distributors pace the flow of information through the network while TimePictra(R) synchronization management software allows network operators to precisely locate and quickly respond to alarms in order to minimize service interruptions.
FailSafe buffers provide an uninterruptible clock source for applications such as storage area networking or wireless basestations where continuous operation of the system is required to maintain mission-critical data in the event of a primary reference clock failure.
Over the next few years, each of these is a potential application for the PRS-45 Cesium primary reference clock.