Primary Reactor Coolant Pump This pump is used for continuous re-circulation of nuclear furnace coolant (light water) to the steam generator in order to cool the thermal energy which is generated by the nuclear power.
What does PRCPTS stand for?
PRCPTS stands for Primary Reactor Coolant Pump
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PRCPTS
- Public Relations and Communications
- Pacific Rim College of Psychiatrists (conference)
- Plutonia: Revisited Community Project (gaming; Doom)
- Polluted Runoff Control Program (Hawaii State Department of Health; Honolulu, HI)
- Practice Ripcord Pull
- President of the Royal College of Physicians
- Program for Renewal of Certification in Pediatrics (American Board of Pediatrics)
- Program Resources Collection Process (US DoD)
- Purchaser Road Credit Program (USDA Forest Service)
- Pew Research Center for the People and the Press (Washington, DC)
- Primary Reactor Coolant Pump Trip System
- Priority with Reserved Channel and Queue
- Parks, Recreation and Cultural Resources
- Petition-Receiving Civil Registrar (Philippines)
- Preliminary Repository Concepts Report
- Problem Report Change Request (various companies)
- Parks, Recreation and Cultural Resources Commission (est. 1992; Milpitas, CA)
- Pacific Rim Corrosion Research Program
- Philippine Root Crop Research and Training Centre
- Palestine Red Crescent Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
The usage level of the main coolant pump or the primary reactor coolant pump will vary according to the design of the nuclear power reactor.