Billy was diagnosed with primary progressive multiple sclerosis in January 2011 but since then his condition has deteriorated.
What does PPMS stand for?
PPMS stands for Primary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PPMS
We have 45 other meanings of PPMS in our Acronym Attic
- Pasteur Platform Management System
- Payroll/Personnel Management System Users Group
- Permanent PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Personal Property Movement & Storage System
- Physical Properties Measurement System
- Pilgrim Park Middle School (Elm Grove, WI)
- Pinellas Park Middle School (Florida)
- Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Motor Speedway
- Pre-Professional Medical Society (student organization; Florida)
- Prepaid/Postpaid Management System (iSoftel)
- Private Primary Medical Services (UK)
- Professional Practices Management System
- Project Performance Management Standard
- PseudoPotential Multiple-Scattering Valence-Exchange
- Parallel Path Magnetic Technology (QM Power Inc.)
- Pay Pool Management Tool
- Planned Parenthood of Montana, Inc. (Billings, MT)
- Pre & Post Mail Tension (computer email)
- Pre and Post Massage Test (urology)
- Pre-and Post-Mobilization Training (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Clinical study of primary progressive multiple sclerosis in Northern Ireland, UK.
If they get primary progressive multiple sclerosis, the only way is down and eventually death.
New Study for Primary Progressive MS Primary progressive multiple sclerosis (MS) is the most severe form of MS.
Global Markets Direct's, 'Primary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis (PPMS) - Pipeline Review, H2 2012', provides an overview of the Primary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis (PPMS) therapeutic pipeline.
The case comes as Debbie Purdy, a 45-year-old sufferer of primary progressive multiple sclerosis, awaits a high court judgment seeking clarification of the legal status of family and friends who accompany people who commit assisted suicide.
Siaron West has been looking after husband Peter, who suffers from primary progressive multiple sclerosis, at their home in Heath, Cardiff.
Future growth is largely dependent upon successful penetration of the newly diagnosed patient market, expansion into new categories such as primary progressive multiple sclerosis and development of oral drug formulations," says Frost & Sullivan Industry Manager Imran Khalifa.