Major Project Activities 2012-2015 The current project will focus on strengthening primary mental health care as the first level of mental health service provision.
What does PMHC stand for?
PMHC stands for Primary Mental Health Care
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PMHC
We have 14 other meanings of PMHC in our Acronym Attic
- Purebred Morab Horse Association (Appleton, WI)
- Provincial Mental Health Advisory Board (now Alberta Research Council; Alberta, Canada)
- Partnership for Minority HIV/AIDS Prevention
- Pennsylvania Magazine of History and Biography
- Pasadena Mental Health Center (Pasadena, CA)
- Peptide-Major Histocompatibility Complex
- Phelps Memorial Health Center (Holdrege, NE)
- Port Macquarie Hastings Council (Australia)
- Post Modern Heartbreak Clothing (UK)
- Preventive Medical Health Care
- Pennsylvania Mental Health Consumers Association
- Philadelphia Mental Health Care Corporation
- Primary Mental Health Care Initiative (Australia)
- Pre-Medical and Health Care Studies (institute; Albion College; Albion, MI)
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District (California)
- Plate Machined Heat Exchanger
- Pseudo-Morphic High Electron Mobility Transistor
- Pitt Memorial Hospital Foundation (Greenville, NC)
- Princess Margaret Hospital Foundation (Canada)
- Pseudo-Morphic Heterojunction Field-Effect Transistor
Samples in periodicals archive:
The first of these, the Better Outcomes in Mental Health Care (BOiMHC) was launched in July 2001, with the expressed goal of improving access to primary mental health care (Fletcher et al.
302) Conclusion Funded primary mental health care now offers interventions to a far wider range of peoples in PHC to support their mental health and well-being.
27) A major theme of an Australian Senate report on mental health, (29) which immediately preceded the Better Access program, was the heavy load on primary mental health care workers such as GPs.
6) Primary mental health care should be provided at community, primary health care (PHC), community health care (CHC) and district hospital levels.
The initial focus should be on intake assessment and primary mental health care.
``Investment in primary mental health care, used in imaginative ways, can reduce that burden and improve the quality of millions of people's lives.
There is no current primary mental health care system for children.