This definition appears very rarely
and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other meanings of PMHC
We have 14 other definitions for PMHC
in our Acronym Attic
Samples in periodicals archive:
Major Project Activities 2012-2015 The current project will focus on strengthening primary mental health care as the first level of mental health service provision.
The first of these, the Better Outcomes in Mental Health Care (BOiMHC) was launched in July 2001, with the expressed goal of improving access to primary mental health care (Fletcher et al.
302) Conclusion Funded primary mental health care now offers interventions to a far wider range of peoples in PHC to support their mental health and well-being.
27) A major theme of an Australian Senate report on mental health, (29) which immediately preceded the Better Access program, was the heavy load on primary mental health care workers such as GPs.
6) Primary mental health care should be provided at community, primary health care (PHC), community health care (CHC) and district hospital levels.
The initial focus should be on intake assessment and primary mental health care.
``Investment in primary mental health care, used in imaginative ways, can reduce that burden and improve the quality of millions of people's lives.
There is no current primary mental health care system for children.