Primary Mediastinal Large B-Cell Lymphoma Primary mediastinal LBCL was first described in the 1980s.
What does PMLBCL stand for?
PMLBCL stands for Primary Mediastinal Large B-Cell Lymphoma
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Pagan Monotheism in Late Antiquity (book)
- Philip Morris Latin America
- Pre-Major Liberal Arts
- Premier Livestock Auctions, Ltd.
- Prevention of Money Laundering Act of 2002 (India)
- Proceedings of the Modern Language Association
- Pronunciation Modeling and Lexicon Adaptation
- Publications of the Modern Language Association (literary journal)
- Perfectly Matched Lossy Anisotropic Veselago Slab
- Primary Malignant Lymphoma of the Brain
- Panel Mixed Lymphocyte Culture
- Phosphorylated Myosin Light-Chain (neurochemistry)
- polydonor mixed lymphocyte conditioned
- Polymorphonuclear Leukocytes from Cattle (animal biochemistry)
- Primary Money Laundering Concern
- Project Management Lifecycle
- Pershing Missile Launch Control Center
- Primary Mediastinal Large Cell Lymphoma
- Pelizaeus-Merzbacher-Like Disease
- Princeton Municipal Light Department (Princeon, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ABSTRACT Primary mediastinal large B-cell lymphoma (PMLBCL) is a distinct disease entity that has a relatively short history.