Bev: The Primary Health Care Branch, of the Addictions, Mental Health, Primary Health Care and Extra Mural Services (Division) at the Department of Health, had its genesis as a unit with the funding received in early 2000 from the Primary Health Care Transition Fund.
What does PHCTF stand for?
PHCTF stands for Primary Health Care Transition Fund (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of PHCTF in our Acronym Attic
- Private Healthcare Systems
- Public Health and Community Services (Canada)
- Senior Chief Photographer's Mate (Naval Rating)
- Public Health Cigarette Smoking Act
- Phalangeal Cone Shaped Epiphysis of the Hand
- Primary Health Care Specialist Group
- Perturbed Hard Chain Theory (chemistry)
- Pleasant Hill Community Theatre (Oregon)
- Primary Health Care Team
- Primary Hepatic Carcinoid Tumor
- Primary Health Care for Travellers Project (Ireland)
- Pacific Horizon Credit Union (Utah)
- Primary Health Care Unit (Republic of Sudan)
- Program for Health Care to Underserved Populations
- Phase Conversion and Step Down
- Primary Health Care Worker
- Pacific Health Dialog
- Palm Hills Developments (real estate; Egypt)
- Parametric High Definition
- Pathfinder Healthcare Developments (Smethwick, West Midlands, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
36 million and is funded by the federal government through the Primary Health Care Transition Fund.
We've just submitted a proposal under the Primary Health Care Transition Fund to expand that to all 24 communities within the region.