The new system will help reduce waiting time as well as provide easy access to primary health care services," said Dr Kalban.
What does PHCS stand for?
PHCS stands for Primary Health Care Service
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PHCS
We have 13 other meanings of PHCS in our Acronym Attic
- Primary Health Care Provider
- Private Home Care Provider (healthcare)
- Pygmy Hog Conservation Programme (India; est. 1995)
- Pennsylvania Health Care Quality Alliance (Philadelphia, PA)
- Perpetual Help College of Rizal (Philippines)
- Primary Health Care Research, Evaluation and Development (Australia)
- Primary Health Care Research Information Service (Australia)
- Potentially Harvested Coral Reef Taxa
- Prevailing Healthcare Charges System (database tool; Ingenix)
- Preventive Health Care System
- Princeton Health Care System (Princeton, New Jersey)
- Private Healthcare Systems
- Public Health and Community Services (Canada)
- Senior Chief Photographer's Mate (Naval Rating)
- Public Health Cigarette Smoking Act
- Phalangeal Cone Shaped Epiphysis of the Hand
- Primary Health Care Specialist Group
- Perturbed Hard Chain Theory (chemistry)
- Pleasant Hill Community Theatre (Oregon)
- Primary Health Care Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
Made possible by the Affordable Care Act, the funding will allow school-based health centers to serve an additional 384,000 students and continue an expansion of preventive and primary health care services, said Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius.
The Evolving Primary Health Care Services statement was endorsed by the NZNO board of directors at its June meeting and is supported by NZNO's college of primary health care nurses.
EXCERPT FROM: Our Health Our Future: Improving Access and Delivery of Primary Health Care Services in New Brunswick Discussion Paper, November 2010 The provincial government has recognized that decisive action is needed because our healthcare system will face extraordinary challenges in the coming decades, and we will need an innovative and effective healthcare system in order to provide sustainable clinical health services.
Health centers provide primary health care services to medically underserved communities and vulnerable populations.
Primary Health Care Service declared its intention to get international approval for its medical centres in three years, aiming at improving the quality of the services and performance.
Primary health care service became a dream come true for the first time in Nigeria in 1975, when Yakubu Gowon, the former Military Head of State announced the Basic Health Service Scheme (BHSS) as part of the Third National Development Plan (1975-80).
With our worldwide experience in assisting governments adapt quality improvement approaches to strengthen health systems, URC is well positioned to support the Ministry of Health in their strategic plans for improving primary health care services for the Iraqi people, said Barbara Turner.