China's success in malaria control lies in an integrated program that emphasizes community participation, intersectional cooperation and collaboration in the administrative structure, and a multi-tier primary health care network.
What does PHCN stand for?
PHCN stands for Primary Health Care Network
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PHCN
We have 1 other meaning of PHCN in our Acronym Attic
- Port Hope Community Health Concerns Committee (Ontario, Canada)
- Paint Horse Club Italia (Italian equestrian club)
- Philippine Humanitarian Contingent to Iraq
- Primary Health Care Initiatives
- Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Information Bureau (Glen Ellyn, Illinois)
- Master Chief Photographer's Mate (Naval Rating)
- Public Health and Community Medicine (various universities)
- Plumbing, Heating and Cooling Manufacturers Club (Minnesota Association of Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors; Brooklyn Center, MN)
- Power Holding Company of Nigeria
- Preferred Health Care Network (health insurance)
- Primary Health Care Nursing
- Philippine Heart Center Nursing Alumni Society
- Primary Health Care Nurse Practitioners
- Public Health Community Nutrition Practice Group (American Dietetic Association)
- Public/Community Health Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Pacific Health Care Organization, Inc. (Medex Healthcare, Inc.)
- Partially Hydrogenated Canola Oil
- Physician Hospital Community Organization (Spokane, WA; est. 1994)
- Primary Health Care Organization
- Parrot Head Club of Tidewater (Jimmy Buffet fans; Chesapeake, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the end, primary care physicians and hospitalists began a continuous exodus from the primary health care network, diminishing the pool of available physicians for the call schedule rotation and for the overall patient care responsibilities.