A study on rural women by Jewat Sunder from Peoples Primary Health Care Initiatives Sindh, indicated that black discoloration of tongue may be hereditary but mostly it is indicative of poor oral hygiene, commonly seen in the rural women along with mouth ulceration, gum bleeding, dental caries and bad breath.
What does PHCI stand for?
PHCI stands for Primary Health Care Initiatives
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PHCI
We have 3 other meanings of PHCI in our Acronym Attic
- Port Hope Conversion Facility (Cameco Corporation; Canada)
- Paint Horse Club Germany eV
- Provincial Humanitarian Coordination Group (UN)
- Publicis Healthcare Communications Group (Australia)
- Planet Hastings Crazy Golf Club
- Professional Health Care at Home
- Park Heights Community Health Alliance (Baltimore, MD)
- Port Hope Community Health Concerns Committee (Ontario, Canada)
- Paint Horse Club Italia (Italian equestrian club)
- Philippine Humanitarian Contingent to Iraq
- Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Information Bureau (Glen Ellyn, Illinois)
- Master Chief Photographer's Mate (Naval Rating)
- Public Health and Community Medicine (various universities)
- Plumbing, Heating and Cooling Manufacturers Club (Minnesota Association of Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors; Brooklyn Center, MN)
- Power Holding Company of Nigeria
- Preferred Health Care Network (health insurance)
- Primary Health Care Network
- Primary Health Care Nursing
- Philippine Heart Center Nursing Alumni Society
- Primary Health Care Nurse Practitioners
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The researchers are predicting that demand for home-based nursing services will increase, particularly in line with the government's call for the delivery of "better, sooner, more convenient" primary health care initiatives.
In addition, day two of the conference featured five concurrent streams offering diverse topics within the themes of collaborative practice, Maori and primary health care initiatives, new initiatives, health promotion, and education.