To encourage people to visit doctors for screening and for routine health care needs, the Dubai Health Authority (DHA) will do away with the appointment system in its primary health care centres (PHCs), beginning Wednesday.
What does PHCC stand for?
PHCC stands for Primary Health Care Centre
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PHCC
We have 26 other meanings of PHCC in our Acronym Attic
- Preventive Health Care Application
- Primrose Hill Community Association (UK)
- Preventive Health Care for the Aging Program (California)
- Primary Health Care Access Program (Australia)
- Peshawar High Court Bar Association (Pakistan)
- Pasco Hernando Community College
- Patrick Henry Community College
- Peter Haines Compliance Consultancy Ltd (UK)
- Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors (trade association)
- Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors Association
- Primary Heat-Exchanger Cold Corner
- Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors of Iowa
- Plumbing, Heating, Cooling Contractors Association
- Pennsylvania Health Care Cost Containment Council (also seen as PHC4)
- Public Health Core Competencies Initiative (Ontario Public Health Association)
- Port Harcourt Chamber of Commerce Industry, Mines and Agriculture (Nigeria)
- Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors National Association
- Petaluma Health Care District (California)
- Principles of Healthy Child Development (workshop)
- Private Hire Car Driver (licence; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
4million Primary Health Care Centre program, and the extension of Telehealth funding, allocating $1.
LANI ROSE R DIZON DOHA ALL primary health care centres in Qatar will have specialised travel medicine clinics by April, while the unit at HMC will come up in six months, a senior official of the Supreme Health Council said on Saturday.
In 2013, we will also begin construction of another primary health care centre in Al Warqa area.
The DHA primary health care centres include Al Mamzar, Abu Hail, Al Qusais Al Twar Al Rashidiya, Al Khawaneej, Nadd Al Hammar, Al Mizhar, Al Safa, Al Mankhool, Al Lisaily, Al Barsha, Umm Suqeim, Al Bada'a and Nad Al Sheba health centre.
IRC, he said, have set up one Primary Health Care Centre (PHCC) and 8 Primary Health Care Units (PHCU) functional in the county.
It will anchor a town centre development including office units, a HSE primary health care centre, apartments, a GP surgery and five retail units including a chemist and a cafe.
Among the main achievements was the merger of the non-communicable diseases clinics in all the primary health care centres and their improvement, as well as, adding new drugs to the list of the main drugs of the primary health care.