LAS VEGAS -- Rockwell Collins' Pro Line Fusion([R]) avionics system and Primary Flight Control Computer (PFCC) have been selected for the Bombardier* Global 7000* and Global 8000* aircraft, both of which feature the Global Vision* flight deck.
What does PFCC stand for?
PFCC stands for Primary Flight Control Computer
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PFCC
We have 36 other meanings of PFCC in our Acronym Attic
- Pulsed Flow Chemiluminescence Analyser
- Pump Flow Control Assembly
- People for Care and Learning (Church of God World Missions)
- Pakistan Film Censor Board
- Peoples First Community Bank (Panama City, FL)
- Patient- and Family-Centered Care (health care initiative)
- Pension Fund of the Christian Church
- Pigeon Forge Community Center (Pigeon Forge, TN)
- Pocono Farms Country Club (Tobyhanna, PA)
- Power Factor Correction Capacitors
- Publicly Funded Child Care
- Professional Family Child Care Association
- Philippine Federation of Credit Cooperatives
- Postal Federal Community Credit Union
- Palestinian Friendship Center for Development (est. 1996)
- Partners in Family and Community Development (est. 1996; Towanda, PA)
- Partnership to Fight Chronic Disease
- Picatinny Fire Control Device (Picatinny Arsenal, NJ)
- Power Factor Correction Device (Power2Savings, LLC)
- Prefrontal Cortex Damage
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under contract to Parker Aerospace, BAE Systems' work will include a primary flight control computer that will provide a lightweight, high-integrity solution that reduces fuel consumption and pilot workload.
The primary flight control computers will be a key component of the MRJ fly-by-wire system.