Reclassification of 300 primary cutaneous B-cell lymphomas according to the new WHO-EORTC classification for cutaneous lymphomas: comparison with previous classifications and identification of prognostic markers.
What does pCBCL stand for?
pCBCL stands for Primary Cutaneous B-Cell Lymphomas
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Pacific Capital Bancorp (Santa Barbara, CA)
- Pacific Coast Bowling Congress (California)
- Pacific Coast Builder Conference
- Park Cities Baptist Church (Dallas, TX)
- Pembroke College Boat Club
- Precast Concrete Box Culvert (transportation)
- Propagating Cipher Block Chaining
- Purdue Contract Bridge Club (West Lafayette, Indiana)
- Pentecostal Charismatic Bible Colleges Australia (religious association)
- Pinellas County Board of County Commissioners (Florida)
- Panama City Beach Convention and Visitors Bureau (Florida)
- Page Cannot Be Displayed (Internet Explorer error)
- Per-Capita Bank Deposit
- Pomona Central Business District (Pomona, CA)
- Printed Circuit Board Design
- Pinellas County Business Development Center (Florida)
- Peterborough County Board of Education (Canada)
- Philadelphia Council for Business Economics (Philadelphia, PA)
- Piezoelectric Ceramic Bimorph Element (otology)
- Pleasants County Board of Education (West Virginia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A WHO--European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer classification of primary cutaneous B-cell lymphomas now lists 3 major types of cutaneous B-cell lymphoma: primary cutaneous marginal-zone lymphoma, primary cutaneous follicular lymphoma, and primary cutaneous diffuse large-cell lymphoma, leg type, with the latter signifying the aggressive type.
More recognized is the relationship between gastric mucosa-associated lymphoid tissue (MALT) lymphomas, which are similar to primary cutaneous B-cell lymphomas in the skin, and Helicobacter pylori infections.