We currently have two (2) such servers in service; one (1) at the Primary Control Center and one (1) at the Backup Control Center.
What does PCC stand for?
PCC stands for Primary Control Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PCC
We have 1015 other meanings of PCC in our Acronym Attic
- President's Conference Committee (as in PCC Streetcars)
- Presidential Campaign Committee (various organizations)
- Presión Capilar en Cuña (Spanish: Capilary Wedge Pressure)
- Press Complaints Commission (UK)
- Preston City Council (UK)
- Prevention Coordination Center (authority in the Philippines)
- Primary Care College (medical education)
- Primary Channel Controller
- Primary Client Contact
- Primary Component Cooling
- Primeiro Comando da Capital (First Capital Command; Brazilian organized crime group)
- Printer Cartridges and Consumables
- Private Control Channel
- Probability of Correct Classification
- Process Chemistry Cell
- Process Control Chart
- Processing Control Center (NASA)
- Processing under Customs Control (EU Customs regime)
- Processor Control Card (Cisco)
- Procurement Contracting Office
Samples in periodicals archive:
During 2013, Magal supplied an integrated solution for a safe city project in Ramat Ha'sharon which includes a round-the-clock manned primary control center, a backup control room, dozens of cameras, the number of which are expected to increase significantly in the future, free public wireless access points, public address systems and panic buttons for kindergartens and public areas.
The iCabin uses iPads as the primary control center and video screen and it does it all wirelessly.
The operations center for the Columbus laboratory is located in Oberpfaffenhofen, Germany, and will serve as the primary control center for the science to be performed in the laboratory.