As the primary client contact, the assigned campaign coordinator becomes the face of PG for that customer.
What does PCC stand for?
PCC stands for Primary Client Contact
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PCC
We have 1015 other meanings of PCC in our Acronym Attic
- Presbyterian Community Center (various locations)
- President Country Club (Thailand)
- President's Conference Committee (as in PCC Streetcars)
- Presidential Campaign Committee (various organizations)
- Presión Capilar en Cuña (Spanish: Capilary Wedge Pressure)
- Press Complaints Commission (UK)
- Preston City Council (UK)
- Prevention Coordination Center (authority in the Philippines)
- Primary Care College (medical education)
- Primary Channel Controller
- Primary Component Cooling
- Primary Control Center
- Primeiro Comando da Capital (First Capital Command; Brazilian organized crime group)
- Printer Cartridges and Consumables
- Private Control Channel
- Probability of Correct Classification
- Process Chemistry Cell
- Process Control Chart
- Processing Control Center (NASA)
- Processing under Customs Control (EU Customs regime)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At The Bailiwick Company, McCue was the primary client contact and delivered consistent top-tier media placements for a number of technology accounts, including AT&T Business, USA.
In a climate of strong competition and high client expectations, the need to know who will answer the client if the primary client contact is on a flexible work schedule is a concern.
Prior to joining the company in 2004 he served as VML's primary client contact with VML clients Burger King and Northwest Airlines.