HepaLife's PBS-1 cell line significantly outperformed today's prevailing cell systems, including VERO (African green monkey kidney cell), MDCK ("Martin-Darby Canine Kidney") and primary chick kidney cells ("CEK").
What does PCKC stand for?
PCKC stands for Primary Chick Kidney Cell
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PCKC
- Presbyterian Church of Korea
- Presentation Convent Kodaikanal (India)
- Previous Course Knowledge
- Programmable Control Keyboard (various companies)
- Purple City Kings (various organizations)
- Phosphoenolpyruvate Carboxykinase 1
- PC Krause and Associates (West Lafayette, IN)
- Pierce County Kitefliers Association (Puyallup, WA)
- Podkarpackie Centrum Ksztalcenia Biznesu (Poland)
- Pot Calling the Kettle Black
- Providence County Kennel Club
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Partially-Conditioned Kalman Filter
- Polskie Centrum kas Fiskalnych (Polish: Polish Center for Fiscal Cash Registers)
- Public Commander Keen Forum
- Pacific Coast Katahdin Hair Sheep Association (Sacramento, California)
- Perdana Citra Komputer Indonesia
- Pittsburgh Central Keystone Innovation Zone
- Polskie Centrum Ksztalcenia Lotniczego (Polish: Polish Center of Aviation Training; Skuly, Poland)
- Precedence Constrained Knapsack Problem (algorithm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In recent tests, the Company's patented 'PBS-1' cells, under development for influenza vaccine production, have successfully replicated numerous human influenza virus strains received from the Centers for Disease Control at substantially higher levels than the research community's widely-used current model, primary chick kidney cells.
OTCBB:HPLF) (FWB:HL1) (WKN:500625) today announced that the Company's patented "PBS-1" cells, under development for influenza vaccine production, have successfully replicated numerous human influenza virus strains received from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) at substantially higher levels than the research community's widely used current model, primary chick kidney cells.